Watch This Past Sunday’s Teaching on Creating a Life Mission
Most People Do Not Have Clarity on The Purpose of Their Mission.
Especially through COVID, it can feel like everything is in a fog and you may have lost your bearings. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
There is a framework you can walk through to train you to easily create a mission statement for your life, your marriage, or your family. Imagine being able to easily articulate what you and your family are all about.
When you have that kind of clarity, it becomes the lens you view your work, commitments, struggles, and joys through.
Because you are on a mission.
Because you know what that mission is and why it matters.
It’s Time to Get Clarity on Your Mission.
- 8:30 – 9:00: Doors Open, Breakfast & Coffee Served, Childcare Check-In
- 9:00 – 9:30: Why Does a Mission Statement Matter?
- 9:30 – 10:15: Crafting Your Own Mission Statement
- 10:15 – 10:45: Workshopping & Sharing
- 10:45 – 11:00: Break
- 11:00 – 12:00: Putting Your Mission Statement Into Action
- This is a Free event
- Doors open at 8:30, Session Starts at 9:00
- Childcare will be provided
- Virtual options available
- Light breakfast and coffee options
- Last session ends at 12:00
- Lunch is not provided, but you are welcome to pack a lunch and eat here after